Friday, July 17, 2009

Breakup!!!!!!!

HOOLLLLLLLLLLAAA! How are you guys!!! Hope you still remember the name!!!! Anyhow, I know it’s been ages since we have written anything and I totally blame it on the job…but Hey…“HATE THE GAME NOT THE PLAYER” ....we all can tell you how fucked up we have been off late but that I think you all pretty much know that so let’s just cut the slack and give you something exciting to read about..

Splitsvilla!!!! For anyone who has ever had a relation, would have a good understanding as to what this word means, and how it can get to you!!! More emotionally than physically!! No physicality involver here…once you lose him/her, you lose all the physical part ;).

Different people deal with their emotions differently. While some take solace in music, some others find eating therapeutic. Now who’s emotionally strong, a guy or a gurl , is a debatable question but I personally feel that gurls are more deterministic…they will cry, they will sob, they will burn all the things that remind them of their guy, they will talk non-sense but once decided, they get over with it and won’t go back to the guy…Guys on the other hand like to cling on the past, for you haven’t seen a female Devdas isn’t it!!…its men who are shown as SORE LOSERS…and that’s the general perception.

We, at 3pinhole, have a different theory though..Theory that we think everyone realizes but no one talks about. Taboo thing.

And here goes the theory: In a break-up situation the only person who ‘moves-on’ is the one who has got a better deal than the other party.

What that means is …………………Get the guy a HOT(TER), caring gurl (though these 2 words are rarely seen together) AND tell him that his ex got a LOSER ( an IT professional maybe???) and he will never ever think about his ex. Likewise , for a Girl..get her a makeover, a stud AND tell her that her ex is dating a NO-LOOKER and she would be content.

The important part here is the AND cuz that’s the DEAL part. That’s the part which is comforting. Cuz if the ‘AND’ thing does not happen, you still would be caught in the web, you still will think about the other partner.

Personally I feel that this AND factor spoils the relation too. I mean more than enjoying the company of your current partner you either spend time thinking about the what your ex would be doing or you try to compare your partners(current and ex) and that’s where things start going wrong.

Well this is a never ending subject..and maybe after reading/listening to ur comments, we will release a part2 of it….so let us know what you think , how u feel or how u felt ;)

Adios people!!!

Till next time…(and I promise that would be pretty soon)

Nationalhighway

5 comments:

  1. I think..its depends on who called off...because the other person will not see it comming and its tough for that person to accept. Again once a girl decides to break-up It's DONE...I'm sure after a while when they dont find another person as good as their ex..they will come back to you...now with a different agenda...

    Yup I agree...with moving-on...Once you are in a realtionship with another person (Provided the other person meet your metrics :-))...You think that life is good..and you will be yourself..but It takes lot of effort to give yourself 100% after break-up...I'm sure most of us will have few dates that turn out to be complete disasters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree dude.. I had a breakup in past and your theory explains it all. I will explain how..

    When we broke up.. I was miserable for months and this chick of mine got another one. We sometimes used to talk and even meet up when I was in her town for some reason (I never went to meet her or lets be honest.. I did that once..) But she was well over the relationship.

    Then, I got into a relationship with another girl (my current wife) and then when she came to know about it.. for the first time (after break-up) she came to my town to meet me. I introduced her to my current and then when she went back.. she would call at mid-night, cry and wanting to come back.

    But since now I had a better deal.. I had to stop taking her calls and had to ask her to stop calling me..

    So, This theory is perfect as far as my story goes... great work dude... you solved a mystery of my life ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When ever I read anything about break-up...Most of the times there is a stupid fucking reason...I mean you cannot change your feelings on a person overnight and the reason has to be substantial something like...physical abuse...so the person has to give you some sort of reason to breakup.

    As Niliya (Ek chalis ki last local) says "Jo bhi hota hain achhe ke liye hota hain"....The only reason a relationships ends is because when one person stops trying, thats it.

    I just hope all the people who got dumped get a better deal than the other person...

    Upar bhagwan hain neeche gadha pehelwan hain... :-)

    Cheers,
    Varun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good analysis buddy...now next time I have a breakup, all I have to do is find a girl better than my Ex and much better than what my Ex gets ;)
    I call it relative happiness (or sadness)
    "I do not suffer because I lost, I suffer because someone else gained".

    ReplyDelete