Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jai Ho(e)!!!!

A lazy sunday hung-over afternoon.

A time when I didnt wanted to do anything and probably was wishing today wasnt sunday......wasnt sunday cuz this would mean that I gotta get back to work tommorrow *sigh*.

What do i do. Lie down and put on some music. Didnt wanted no heavy rock or house playing on my ipod(or on my mind). Didnt wanted no romantic hindi songs either. So i created a quick "on-the-go" playlist and played it on my Ipod dock.
After coupla songs came the song "Jai Ho". Im sure everyone would have heard this song. For how could you miss the oscar-winning tunes of ARR.
But i was pleasently surprised when i realized that this was "Jai Ho (Feat PussyCat Dolls)". They gave a new twist to the song. Like resang the whole song except for the 2 words "Jai Ho".

While Indian Politicians have used the song for their political campaigning, Americans on the other hand were making money from the song by picking on the popularity of the song.

So I was wondering how would this song sound, if PCD would have sing "Jai Ho" as well. It would have came out like "Jai HOE" ...the sheer thought of it cracked me up. And i was rolling on the floor when i realized what the lyrics were. This could easily become the song for all the stripclubs..with all the recession going on, i wont be surprised if any of the stripclubs uses this song for its promotion..ROFL!!!!!

In case you dont have the song, feel free to ask or maybe see it on youtube.

The song goes like this:

Jai Ho(2x)I got (I got) shivers (shivers),
When you touch my face,
I'll make you hot,
Get all you got,
I'll make you wanna say (Jai Ho)
Jai Ho (2x)
I got (I got) fever (fever),
Running like a fire,
For you I will go all the way,
I wanna take you higher (Jai Ho)
I keep it steady uh-steady,
That's how I do it.
Jai Ho
This beat is heavy, so heavy,
You gonna feel it.(Jai Ho)
You are the reason that I breathe, (Jai Ho)
You are the reason that I still believe, (Jai Ho)
You are my destiny, Jai Oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh! Jai Ho


PS: I dont know if its me or if anyone of you would see the thing too. In case you dont see any humor in this, you either should go and google the word HOE/HOES or you should excuse me and give me some sympathy for my hung-over early sunday morning.

*Pervert mind Smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment